** We are working normally (with some caveats) to serve all our clients, read below for details**
By now we are all becoming painfully aware of the effects the COVID-19 pandemic is causing to our normal routines. We at Teton Tech want you to know that we take the health of our clients and our team members very seriously and we want to contribute in all the ways we can to help mitigate the spread of this virus. Here’s how we can continue to help:
- We are working as usual and are fully remote-capable and able to assist with many different issues via remote sessions
– this applies to our Mission Control/Essentials clients as well as our break-fix clients
– as long as the computer can connect to the internet, we can assist with just about anything
- We will not be working in our normal office space for the foreseeable future.
– all of our team members are setup to work from home and have nearly all the same tools and capabilities available to them
- Our normal business hours have not changed: Monday-Friday 8:30am to 5pm
- The best way to submit any requests is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 307.732.3880
– we are getting a high number of requests at the moment so a little extra patience may be needed
- We will continue doing onsite repairs or installs however these will need to be scheduled when no one else is present onsite.
– If your office is open and people are working, we will schedule an onsite repair/dropoff/install to happen after your business hours
– This is part of our effort to perform “social distancing” as recommended by the CDC
- We are here to serve YOU.
We will continue to monitor this situation closely and make any adjustments as recommended or required by local/state health agencies and the CDC. We believe that by working together and by looking out for the needs of those around us we can all see this situation through and come out better on the other side.
The Teton Technology Solutions Team